At Heritage Trust, our people are the lifeblood of our organization. We are proud of the team we’ve built and the leadership they provide. We offer a friendly work environment, opportunities for personal and professional advancement, competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and paid time off and holidays.
As we continue to grow, available positions will be listed here. If you’re interested in joining the Heritage team, read about our current openings below then e-mail your cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.
Heritage Trust Company is an independent trust company with over $800 million in assets under management and a friendly corporate culture centered on delivering the highest level of client and investment services. This position reports to the Senior VP, Investments.
The primary role of the Portfolio Manager will be to collaboratively deliver, execute and communicate investment management services to the individual, nonprofit, and corporate investment clients of Heritage. Regular duties will include:
- Responsibility for construction and management of diversified investment portfolios using a variety of strategies and vehicles. The role will include daily activities of:
- Conducting portfolio reviews and communicating results to the client
- Performing rebalancing/trading analysis and execution for the firm
- Regular and close communication with client service team
- Serve from time to time on various internal investment decision-making committees
- Assist with evaluation, screening, selection and management of mutual funds and other investment managers.
- Conducting and summarizing economic analysis and research.
- Assist in research and evaluation of new asset classes.
- Communication of complicated investment concepts to a varied client base.
- Participate in business development meetings with Relationship Managers and Management.
- Work collaboratively with client relationship team members, including other portfolio managers.
- Work with Relationship Managers to develop and document the appropriate investment objectives, asset allocation guidelines and appropriate investment strategies for the client base.
- Prepare and present multi variable financial plans to clients utilizing financial planning software.
Education and Experience
- 2 to 4+ years related work experience preferred.
- Undergraduate/Graduate, MBA degree, finance/economics preferred.
- Excel, Word, Power Point proficiency preferred.
- Progress towards CFA designation preferred. Preference will be given to candidates who are actively pursuing a CFA designation and who have passed Level I or II of the CFA program.
- Ability to communicate complex investment and market concepts in a clear, concise manner to a variety of clients.
- Strong analytical skills are required. Detail oriented and organized.
- Work collaboratively with client team to deliver fiduciary services and achieve client satisfaction.
- Proficiency in written and oral communications with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to adjust communication style to varying audiences.