Middle Office Specialist
- Provide direction to administration and investments on how to properly setup account and client records within the Trust Accounting system.
- Review new accounts for accuracy and correct coding for committee approval and Trust Accounting System setup.
- Guide administration & investments with operational and procedural processes.
- Oversee administrative workflow by validating work is in line with written procedures.
- May serve as backup for secretary for Trust Committee meetings. As secretary for Trust Committee meetings, responsible for organizing, scheduling and recording of Committee minutes.
- Provide oversight to branches for general compliance monitoring.
- Will serve in a role for requesting and gathering information and reports for various Audits.
- Special tasks as assigned.
- Projects as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EDUCATION or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Trust experience of 3 to 5 years.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with individuals. Ability to compose original correspondence, write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, customers, and the general public.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and practical problems.
- COMPUTER LITERACY: Proficient in Word, Excel and Adobe. Prefer 2 to 3 years AddVantage Trust Accounting software experience.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org